Welcome to Beating Anger Birmingham.
UK Nationwide Anger Management courses
We are the only UK centre of excellence covering all aspects of anger and conflict management. We offer support programmes and training for the general public, children and teenagers, government bodies, corporations, the educational sector, personnel / H.R management, trainers, counsellors and anyone dealing with their own or another's anger.
We are a professional body of consultants, counsellors and trainers. From individual support, workshops, seminars, bespoke packages through to training and career development with certification and associate membership - we offer something for everyone experiencing anger directly or indirectly.
Our head office is based in West Sussex and we run courses in Derby, Sheffield, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bath, Bristol, Guildford, East Grinstead and London.
All sessions are conducted in a structured way offering a psycho-educational approach. This allows for everyone to explore their anger at their own pace. By attending any of the workshops or doing one to one work you will discover your:
• anger triggers
• anger styles
• where your anger comes from
• why you react the way you do
• your stress and anger barometer
• identify your own natural resources
• learn the six golden rules of anger management
• identify your anger substitutes
• learn simple coping strategies
• integrate trauma
• stay in the FLOW (our unique model)
and much more.
If you find that your anger is costing you too much in terms of your family, career and health, then perhaps it's time you examine it.
We are confident that your experience of the programme will give you an in-depth understanding of your anger giving you more choices as to how to manage it.
We know you’ll be amazed by just how much you’ll learn.
Here are some of the reasons why people choose to do a programme:
• Their relationship is at risk.
• Their job is at risk.
• Their health is at risk.
• They recognise their anger is completely out of control and affecting the people around them.
• They understand they need added skills and tools in communicating strong feelings in a constructive way.
• They have been referred by court services, police, solicitors, social services, NHS or HR departments.
• Those that implode their angry feelings begin to understand that they need to learn how to identify and assert their needs.
We have had over 16,000 people come to us feeling discouraged and unable to cope. After attending a programme, 82% of attendees found that what they learnt was still working for them 18 months later. 100% of attendees said that they would suggest our programme to others. We are very encouraged by this and continue to develop our courses and constantly contribute to the general public awareness about stress and anger.
Our book 'Beating Anger' by Mike Fisher, has sold over 65 000 copies in the UK since publication in 2005. It has recently been voted as being in the top 15 best self-help books for anger in the UK by the Times. We hope you can feel confident in this achievement of which we are very proud.
Our second book, ‘Mindfulness & the Art of Managing Anger’ was released in June 2012 by Leaping Hare Press.
If you wish to get any information about upcoming courses or anger management in general please call:
0345 1300 286 or firstname.lastname@example.org